Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Bora Bora (metallic) - Light Cornflower Blue
• Jellyfish (metallic) - Golden Green
• Mykonos (metallic) - Aquamarine
• Blue Clam (matte) - Cobalt Blue
• Pacific (matte) - Deep Teal
• Bali (matte) - Cornflower Blue
• Fiji (matte) - Aquamarine
• Turtle (matte) - Deep Forest Green
• Marina (metallic) - Blackened Teal
• Bay (metallic) - Medium Blue
• Anemone (metallic) - Olive Green
• Algae (matte) - Bright Green
• Seaweed (matte) - Olive Green
• Seagrass (matte) - Medium Green
• Lagoon (matte) - Deep Navy Blue
Loveeee the palette definitely buys other ones soon
To start, I simply love the vibrant colors of this palette. They are true to what you see on the pan, which was the first reason why I chose it. So far I've used several of the colors and have not had any allergic reactions, which is great! My only complaint is that the eyeshadow doesn't seem to stick. Even if I use an eye primer, by mid-day I see creasing or patches on my eyelids, which is slightly disappointing, and I don't really know how to fix it.
Love this company’s eye shadow.
Absolutely love this palette! Delivered very quickly!