Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Gardenia (matte) - Light Peach
• Peony (matte) - Light Pink
• Dahlia (metallic) - Dusty Pink
• Carnation (matte) - Salmon Pink
• Orchid (metallic) - Light Red
• Red Rose (matte) - True Red
• Eros (metallic) - Rosey Pink
• Love (matte) - Bright Fuschia
• Beauty (satin) - Hot Pink
• Lust (matte) - Deep Plum
• Seduction (matte) - Deep Eggplant Purple<
• Desire (matte) - Deep Fuschia
This is a very beautiful pigmented palette. It does stain lids so eye primer is recommended for less staining but regardless a good makeup remover should take it off.
The color story is a plus if pink is your thing.
I’m very pleased with the blossom passion palette.
The blossom palette is a work of pink toned art! Love all the colors and how they work together!
I love there collection!
Love this pallete ! Check out my review on ig @jailynspivey
Best pallet ever great pigmitation by far my favorites❤