Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Rye (matte) - Matte Deep Cream
• Barley (metallic) - Metallic Champagne
• Sunflower (metallic) - Light Yellow-Gold
• Maize (matte) - Warm Yellow
• Golden Apple (matte) - Golden Mustard
• Hay (metallic) - Peachy Pearl
• Vegetation (matte) - Burnt Orange
• Earth (matte) - Deep Wine
• Harvest (metallic) - Copper Brown
• Clay (matte) - Burgundy Red
• Mineral (metallic) - Warm Pewter
• Soil (matte) - Deep Reddish Brown
This is an amazing palette. I love the way the yellows and greens blends together without turning muddy on my eye lids. I’m very impressed by this beautiful palette, and I really love the oranges too.
I have always loved this color story but didn't make the move until after the formulation--it is easy to work with and gorgeous, especially the "mineral" shimmer and the green apple matte. Just be aware some of the redder shades do stain a little!
Very pretty palette. Love the color scheme and the pigment of each color. Got it looking for a palette with a lot of reds and I am satisfied with the reds in this one
CLASSICAL PARADISE PALETTE