Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Rye (matte) - Matte Deep Cream
• Barley (metallic) - Metallic Champagne
• Sunflower (metallic) - Light Yellow-Gold
• Maize (matte) - Warm Yellow
• Golden Apple (matte) - Golden Mustard
• Hay (metallic) - Peachy Pearl
• Vegetation (matte) - Burnt Orange
• Earth (matte) - Deep Wine
• Harvest (metallic) - Copper Brown
• Clay (matte) - Burgundy Red
• Mineral (metallic) - Warm Pewter
• Soil (matte) - Deep Reddish Brown
Very pretty palette. Love the color scheme and the pigment of each color. Got it looking for a palette with a lot of reds and I am satisfied with the reds in this one
CLASSICAL PARADISE PALETTE
This palette is beautiful. The colors are bright and vivid, fairly pigmented, buildable, blendable and smoothe. It does have quite a bit of fall-out but I can work around that for one palette. Overall it's a good product.
This palettes colors are *chefs kiss* beautiful!! But the payoff is zero! Horrible! Waste of money! Yuck! So powdery, and no pigmentation whatsoever. It’s kind of hilarious how bad it looks compared to the pictures here on the website. Baffling, actually. What’s up with all the good reviews!? Save yourself and get colourpop or something cheaper. It will be of better quality as well.