Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Saffron (matte) - Blood Orange
• Mirage (metallic) - Deep Red
• Aubergine (matte) - Plum Purple
• Mulberry (matte) - Dusty Mauve
• Biscotti (metallic duochrome) -Mauve/Light Gold
• Cider (matte) - Mustard Yellow
• Firefly (metallic) - Orange-Copper
• Pumpkin (matte) - Burnt Orange
• Hazelnut (matte) - Sienna Brown
• Acorn (matte) - Deep Brown
• Bayberry (metallic) - Duck Egg Blue
• Atlantis (matte) - Deep Teal-Blue
• Forest Pine (matte) - Deep Teal-Green
• Moss (matte) - Mossy Green
• Sherbet (matte) - Light Olive Green
I wanted this palette for my birthday. as a live in Canada there were some issues with getting it shipped through the courier agency but the customer service always replied to my mails and kept in touch and were very helpful till the end. The palette is super pigmented and very blend-able as well
I have always wanted this palette. Finally was able to buy it with their summer sale.
Exquisite pigment and beautiful colors!
This brand is amazing, I love it I’ve bought q few plates from them❤️❣️ And I love it❣️
This is a great, rich palette. I especially love the bright red color, “Mirage” - It is one of the best for true flair! I do a lot of special effects makeup (I teach Sfx makeup), and I will be recommending this one and the oceanic.
The palette has a good color story. Many grungy looks can come from this palette. The pigment of the matte shades are average. The formula is beginner friendly :)