• Beach (matte) - Beige
• Popsicle (matte) - Dusty Orange
• Stargazing (metallic) - Peachy Orange
• Theme Park (matte) - Jade Green
• Water Slide (matte) - Primary Yellow
• Heat (metallic) - Strawberry Pink
• Raspberry (matte) - Eggplant Purple
• Picnic (matte) - Hot Pink
• Camping (matte) - Rose Red
• Fun (metallic) - Gold
• Flower (matte) - Mauve
• Vacation (matte) - Bold Orange
• Flip Flops (matte) - Pinkish Purple
• Carnival (matte) - Deep Violet
• Hiking (matte) - True Brown
My friend brought this palette over to my place so we could do our makeup together and I fell in love. I just waited for the July sale and snagged it. Buttery and rich colors. And I’m in love with the red shades. I’ve been searching for decent red shadows and so far these are my favorite.
The Nostalgia Palette is more beautiful in person. It is so rich and pigmented that I am excited about the many looks I will be able to create.
I got this pallete included in my Boxy Charm and i don't usually make reviews but this one deserves one. The colors that it has are GORGEOUS and beautiful. Very pigmented and blend super good oberall. a little bit goes a long way in my opinion. i have medium tan skin so for the color to be visible , i LOVE IT 🥰🥰🥰overall it's my favorite out of all my palletes that I've ever gotten. It's worth the money spent on it. You won't regret it!