Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Jasmine (metallic) - Champagne
• Clove (matte) - Coral
• Amber (metallic) - Yellow Gold
• Patchouli (matte) - Light Peach
• Bergamot (metallic) - Bronze Gold
• Starry Nights (metallic) - Rosy Silver
• Cinnamon (matte) - Reddish Brown
• Rose (satin) - Hot Pink
• Nutmeg (matte) - Soft Brown
• Rosewood (matte) - Deep Berry Pink
• Manuka (metallic) - Neutral Brown
• Berry (metallic) - Brownish Red
• Tangerine (matte) - Burnt Orange
• Mandarin (metallic) - Burnt Orange
• Juniper (metallic) - Deep Royal Blue
• Neroli (matte) - Black
AWESOME COLOR STORY WITH SUPER PIGMENTED SHADOWS. i AM ENJOYING PLAYUNG WITH THIS PALETTE. NO REGRETS HERE.
Colors are beautiful and blend very easily.
I thing the palette is beautiful and the matte formula is so buttery soft and the shimmers are outstanding I love this palette
I received this palette in one of the holiday surprise bundles last year and I never realized how much I needed it in my life! I went on a 3 week work/leisure vacation and this was the only palette I needed to pack. It has enough basic colors to create everyday looks, as well as going out. The title says it all...Quintessential. Highly recommend.
Makeup is high quality and very pigmented. I love it.