Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Sun (metallic) - Banana Yellow
• Day Break (matte) - Amber Yellow
• Horizon (matte) - Vivid Orange
• Gleam (metallic) - Cherry Red
• Grand Canyon (matte) - Terracotta Brown
• Golden Hour (metallic) - Sunset Orange
• Pyramid (matte) - Cinnamon Brown
• Fade (matte) - Earthy Brown
• Serengeti (metallic) - Yellow Gold
• Cactus (matte) - Army Green
• Sky (matte) - Navy Blue
• Dew (metallic) - Blueish Silver
The palette was larger than I expected and the colors more vibrant! The colors go on super smooth and blends really nicely. Quality product!
Very pigmented. Seem to apply better with finger instead of brushes which I dont care for. Only some of the shadows are this way though. Beautiful color story
I love this eyeshadow. My favorite is green and fade. Thank you for having great eyeshadow!
This palette is beautiful with a gorgeous color story. I wore it last week to work. The only color that I didn't like it's application was the light glittery-like yellow. The shadow texture feels chunky. I had to wet it in order to apply it on my eyes. It may have worked with glitter glue. Other than that, I liked the palette.
Our black skin need a good concentration of Color and I found it here. Thanks !