Falling For You Palette
The Falling for You eyeshadow palette represents some of our very favorite things about the fall season. Each eyeshadow color has been carefully milled and pressed to provide the easiest application and the most excellent color pay off.
Limited Edition Palette
Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Apple (Metallic) - Rose Gold
• Squash (Matte) - Beige Pink
• Pumpkin Pie (Matte) - Brown Orange
• Autumn (Matte) - Deep Apricot
• Pine Cone (Matte) - Medium Tone Sienna Brown
• Cherry Pie (Metallic) - Pink with Purple Sparkle
• Spice (Metallic) - Deep Taupe
• Cranberry (Matte) -Berry
• Chestnut (Matte) - Raisin Purple
• Persimmon (Matte) - Marigold Orange
• Cider (Metallic) - Greenish Gold
• Candy Corn (Matte) - Blood Orange
I think the color story is gorgeous and such a perfect fall pallette. The mattes are fantastic! The only reason it's not a 5 star for me is because I wish there was one lighter shimmer and I wish they were more sparkly.
I got this in my October Boxycharm box and have been wearing solely this palette for almost two months. I love how pigmented this palette is. My go to look is Squash in the crease. Pine Cone in the outer corner and lower lash line. Chestnut to touch up that outer corner some more. Lastly I use Apple all over the eyelid. Deepen those darker colors once more to blend. I'll use a small dab of cider for an inner corner highlight. I've also used pumpkin pie, autumn and cranberry with a bit of spice. Not a huge orange fan so I have yet to try persimmon and candy corn, but I"m sure they are as beautiful as the rest of the palette.
It’s a great everyday playoff the fall time! Nice shimmer and mattes. The shadows blend well
Beautiful colors! I bought this as a gift for my granddaughter and I’m sure she will love it.
They colors are beatiful .The Shimmers are gone of the best formals Ive tried .Great pallette