Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
- Use an angled fluffy brush to lift and contour.
- Apply powder to the apples of the cheeks and blend lightly for a subtle blush look.
- Don't stop at the apples of your cheeks; apply powder to the outer cheekbones and blend towards the temples for a lifting effect.
- Apply bronzer to your cheekbones and the outline of your face to complete the look; for a softer effect, diffuse with a fluffy brush.
- For a natural glow, highlight your forehead/temples area and chin.
- For a full glam glow, highlight the inner corner of the eyes, the bridge of the nose just between the eyes, on the high points of the cheeks, and right above the lips at the Cupid's bow.