Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Bora Bora (metallic) - Light Cornflower Blue
• Jellyfish (metallic) - Golden Green
• Mykonos (metallic) - Aquamarine
• Blue Clam (matte) - Cobalt Blue
• Pacific (matte) - Deep Teal
• Bali (matte) - Cornflower Blue
• Fiji (matte) - Aquamarine
• Turtle (matte) - Deep Forest Green
• Marina (metallic) - Blackened Teal
• Bay (metallic) - Medium Blue
• Anemone (metallic) - Olive Green
• Algae (matte) - Bright Green
• Seaweed (matte) - Olive Green
• Seagrass (matte) - Medium Green
• Lagoon (matte) - Deep Navy Blue
If you like this color palette then don’t even hesitate. It’s perfect. Reformation is *chef’s kiss!*
Beautiful blue and green looks.
The reformulated shadows are amazing. They blend and build without issue, super pigmented, and the metallics have gorgeous shine. They didn't crease on me at all after an entire day of wearing them. Will absolutely purchase more in the future.
My favorite blue color scheme palette, the colors are more vibrant than original which I also have and still love