Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Saffron (matte) - Blood Orange
• Mirage (metallic) - Deep Red
• Aubergine (matte) - Plum Purple
• Mulberry (matte) - Dusty Mauve
• Biscotti (metallic duochrome) -Mauve/Light Gold
• Cider (matte) - Mustard Yellow
• Firefly (metallic) - Orange-Copper
• Pumpkin (matte) - Burnt Orange
• Hazelnut (matte) - Sienna Brown
• Acorn (matte) - Deep Brown
• Bayberry (metallic) - Duck Egg Blue
• Atlantis (matte) - Deep Teal-Blue
• Forest Pine (matte) - Deep Teal-Green
• Moss (matte) - Mossy Green
• Sherbet (matte) - Light Olive Green
Bravo on the blendabelty, its really big for the company, you've allways had the color stories&pigment but the colors just wouldn't layer up at all, now with the hold picture you can't help but go strait to the top, you've got a winner!
It’s a gorgeous palette. Had been eyeing it for awhile. So happy with the quality. It was even packages with care to arrive perfect. Big fan!
Warm tones are out of my comfort zone so I decided to go with the palette and wow! The pigmentation is splendid, metallics are silk smooth, and mattes are intense. I had no issues applying the shadows or blending either. Side note: my first palette did come with a broken shadow, but I reached out to customer service and they responded right away and got a new palette mailed out same day. I am highly, highly, impressed all around with my experience shopping for this brand. I will definitely be making another purchase soon.
I love this new formula so much that I bought every reformulated palette. It's so pigmented and buildable. The colors virtually blend themselves. Love it
I was eyeing the palette for a while and I caved...and it didn't desappoint!
The color pay off is amazing, the blendability is there and the color story...so fall inspired but working all year around too!
I love it! 10/10 would recommand! haha