Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Sunset Rose (matte) - Peach
• Crimson (matte) - Bold Orange
• Shade (matte) - Warm Brown
• Nocturnal (matte) - Raspberry
• Aruba (metallic) - Light Orange
• Hibiscus (metallic) - Orange with Pink Sparkle
• Lotus (matte) - Dusty Mauve
• Bahamas (matte) - Raspberry
• Maui (metallic) - Light Pink with Gold Sparkle
• Pink Moon (matte) - Flamingo Pink
• Aurora (metallic) - Plum Pink
• Sangria (matte) - Deep Wine
I have so many palettes from multiple brands and I always go back to this pallet. All-time favorite.
This is hands down the best eyeshadow I've ever used... and I've used them all!! Excellent staying power, high pigments, very little fall. I get so many compliments when I use this pallet. Love it.
Product was so pretty and colorful. So many looks to make.
It is what it says. Hues of sunsets and ULTRA pigmented shadows. My skin doesn’t work with all of the colors, but they are absolutely gorgeous and so easy to work with. Very blendable, extremely pigmented and they stay in place without primer as well.
These colors are highly pigmented and the color scheme is phenomenal. I love my Ace pallets!