Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Daffodil (matte) - Bright Yellow
• Persimmon (matte) - Tangerine Orange
• Passion Fruit (matte) - Blood Orange
• Passion Fruit (matte) - Flesh Pink
• Flamingo (matte) - True Magenta
• Rose Finch (matte) - Bright Violet
• Starling (matte) - Berry
• Peacock (metallic) - True Purple
• Honeyberry (matte) - Cobalt Blue
• Bluebell (matte) - Bright Baby Blue
• Fruit Dove (metallic) - Bright Teal
• Kiwi (matte) - Leafy Green
I had watched some mixed reviews on YouTube, but decided to get this older formula one while it was on sale. Definitely happy with my purchase. It was easy to lay down the gradient of colors on my lids and survived the day well.
The texture of the powder in this palette is fluffy and easy to blend, I really love using it. It's long-lasting and I can't speak highly enough of the pigment, every color pops and could stand on its own for a monochrome look, or all together for a multicolored look. Highly recommend!
I’m allergic to something in these palettes. So, wasted purchase.
These colors are gorgeous. They blend well and are just stunning on the skin
I was so excited to add more pigment in my life and this did not disappoint. I got so many compliments and it stayed bold for the entire day