The Flair Palette features a collection of rich/beautiful colors that are sure to stir your creative juices. It consists of 15 colors that can be used to create a variety of looks. Each color has been carefully milled and pressed to provide the easiest application and the most excellent color payoff.
- Saffron (matte)- Blood Orange
- Mirage (metallic)- Deep Red
- Aubergine (matte)- Plum Purple
- Mulberry (matte)- Dusty Mauve
- Biscotti (metallic duochrome)- Mauve/Light Gold
- Cider (matte)- Mustard Yellow
- Firefly (metallic)- Orange-Copper
- Pumpkin (matte)- Burnt Orange
- Hazelnut (matte)- Sienna Brown
- Acorn (matte)- Deep Brown
- Bayberry (metallic)- Duck Egg Blue
- Atlantis (matte)- Deep Teal-Blue
- Forest Pine (matte)- Deep Teal-Green
- Moss (matte)- Mossy Green
- Sherbet (matte)- Light Olive Green
Beautiful color story and good quality formula ! Love it
I wait for a while to buy the palette and the wait was worth it!
Is so pigmented, very easy to blended, colors are stunning. I’m beyond happy with this palette, my new favorite! ❤️
I have a few palettes but don't have a very huge array of colors since most palettes have a centralized theme. I went searching for teal eyeshadow when I found the Flair palette and was so excited to see just about every color represented. I hardly need any new palettes so buying a palette that had an extensive color story and very expensive price hardly seemed like a necessity. Finding this amazing palette and such a great price point was too hard to resist! It's really great for anyone that wants versatility but doesn't want to pay $60-75 for some of the more comprehensive pro palettes on the market. The teal and orange colors are to die for! I look forward to seeing more looks and tutorials on Instagram!