Beauté tips for any make up artist! From pro to beginners, Beauté for all!
• To get the most color payoff, we recommend using your flat firmer brushes.
• Blending is easier with fluffier brushes, so blend away or sashay away.
• When using shimmer colors, softly spritz the brush before taking up the product for a foiled look.
• Apple (Metallic) - Rose Gold
• Squash (Matte) - Beige Pink
• Pumpkin Pie (Matte) - Brown Orange
• Autumn (Matte) - Deep Apricot
• Pine Cone (Matte) - Medium Tone Sienna Brown
• Cherry Pie (Metallic) - Pink with Purple Sparkle
• Spice (Metallic) - Deep Taupe
• Cranberry (Matte) -Berry
• Chestnut (Matte) - Raisin Purple
• Persimmon (Matte) - Marigold Orange
• Cider (Metallic) - Greenish Gold
• Candy Corn (Matte) - Blood Orange
I thought this was geared for Halloween. OMG, this is the most stunning palette I have ever owned. I have been wearing shades for seven-plus hours a day and they don't budge! Candy Corn is such a fun shade to work with especially with the green shimmer shade together. I will most likely buy this for the rest of my life and I am 40 years old! Well done and I will continue to recommend it. Thank you so much for a fantastic eyeshadow palette.
I got this in my boxycharm and had never heard of the company before and wow, this palette watered my crops, it fed my family, it broke the old crone’s curse on my lineage. It goes on so smooth but is so pigmented and the shimmers and glitters are absolutely to die for. Plus I’m a sucker for a good matte nude and Squash is SO GOOD, matte without being too cakey. 10/10
I just recieved this pallete in a Boxy Charm and used it tonight for the first time. I am shook! The pigment is amazing and the eyeshadow went on sooo evenly and smooth. A breeze to blend. I AM IN LOVE!! I want to throw my other palletes away and start over with this brand. I absolutely love the packaging...has an old school feel on the outside. Opened it up and was immediately impressed with the colors. Gorgeous. Will be purchasing more of the palletes on this site. Thank you for such an amazing product!!
This was my first purchase from Ace Beaute as I had been a little leery in the past because of all the mixed reviews I'd heard regarding the formula, but this little guy was too cute and fall-themed to pass up. I waited a bit after my palette arrived to try it a couple times before submitting a review, and after much trial I can say it's a cute, sweet little autumnal palette and I'm glad I decided to give it a try! Some of the colors are even brighter and more of a "pop" (Candy Corn, Persimmon) in person, than they look on the website. Even better, that color lasted all day - including a busy work day - and all the colors played nicely together, blending and layering just the way I would want, and expect, them too. Definitely glad I decided to give Ace Beaute a shot after the reformulation, and I'm going forward!
I’ve only used this once, but I am liking the formula very much. It kind of reminds me of the buttery way that the shadows from Juvia’s Place go on. I will find out if I am right though when I am able to used it more. 🙂